Red start Button on old Whitfield Control board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Whitfield

Feeling the Heat
Feb 1, 2007
Northern Cailfornia
I'm looking for the Red start button on the control board. (see photo) does anyone know where I can get one??, Does someone have a bad boardthat can't be repaired??? The one in the photo is a friends control board, he need the the red Auger on switch cover. Thanks

Attachments

• Whitfield Control Board.jpg
    Whitfield Control Board.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 584
It looks like a generic switch cover. Try a local surplus electronics store (the kind with bins of used or surplus electronics) or even Radio Shack. In a pinch you could probably make one out of wood and glue it on.

Since you are Mr Whitfield, I may have what you are looking for. Send me an email

Are you asking for just the red button or the whole board? I have the whole board but will sell it cheap
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.