Regency Greenfire GF55 Opinions???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormPanic

Oct 16, 2012
Merrimack Valley, MA
Close to buying this at a local store for $2,400 (first pellet stove). Does anyone have any opinions / recommendations on this one or something similar for less $$ (possibly online retailer) ? Thanks!!

I believe that is the sister to the enviro m55. It is a great stove. I would jump on it for that price.

I have the regency gci 60 and love it so far. It is the same as the m55. Great stove. The 55 is less btu than mine but I need it.

I would grab it.

Was also looking at this one which is significantly cheaper. Not sure if they are comparable.

55-TRP22

There are many forum members who've bought refurbs from Andy at AMFM (myself included).....great guy to do business with. They also have free shipping to a local loading dock near you.

All the stoves are actually from Englander themselves, where they were refurbed by Mike Holton and his crew.....he is a regular contributor on this forum. He heads Englander Tech Service, and they are the best in the industry.

Depending on the sq. footage you're looking to heat, you might want to look at the EP series....more modern design, and single auger design compared to the stove you mentioned, which is tried & true, but older in design.

www.amfmenergy.com/55trpep--epa-certified-pellet-stove--2000552000.html

Status
Not open for further replies.