Regency pr67 stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to un plug the stove and check these. Safety First!

Take another look and see if you didn't knock off a hose to the vacuum switch. And check for loose wires to the auger motor or other things in there. Also check the high temp snap disc. I think its a manual reset. Push the red button on it. If it clicks that was the issue.

Hope it helps.

All relays are "open." Yet, auger still won't run. I "jumped" all the relays individually and in combo. No auger.
I spliced the power line to the auger and "jump-started" it through a wall receptacle; result, motor works. Spare motor works.
All the above notwithstanding, I can make and keep a fire but only if I manually engage the motor. Yep, you guessed it, the honeymoon with my Regency is over. Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.