Regency zero clearance fireplace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan1974

Nov 15, 2014
Ohio
Does anybody have any experience on the regency products ? Either burning ,selling, servicing ? I'm looking at a new fp90b it appears to be very similar as far as firebox etc.. As the newer ex90 can you give me an idea on what a new Excalibur 90 sells for. And also any info or experiences with the fp 90 b. I can't seem to find any reviews on either unit and have been searching pretty hard. Any info is very much appreciated thank you.

Regency is a well respected brand with one of the best warranties in the business. FPI also makes a fancier label of their stoves sold under the Hampton label. Both lines have a good reputation. There are many Regency and Hampton stove and insert owners here on the forum. I've only seen the R90 as an showroom model, but it's finish and construction looked quite nice.

We have been running a beautiful Regency Wood Stove since March last year. Aside from never burning wood and still figuring it out it works like a charm. The forced air blower on it is perfect for the initial air movement stage. We have a big old farm house that is drafty and it keeps us warm .Regency is an excellent brand of stove imo. No experience with inserts or pellets just this one. It's massive as well.

We have been running a beautiful Regency Wood Stove since March last year. Aside from never burning wood and still figuring it out it works like a charm. The forced air blower on it is perfect for the initial air movement stage. We have a big old farm house that is drafty and it keeps us warm .Regency is an excellent brand of stove imo. No experience with inserts or pellets just this one. It's massive as well.
Thank you for replying to my post. What model of stove are you running? Is it a non cat stove? Thank again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.