Reinstalling Slide Plate Assembly for P61 A Harman Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whimpster

Feb 24, 2008
Nova Scotia Canada
Hi,

Have some problems with my P61 A Harman pellet stove...I removed the slide plate assembly to clean the finds in the hopper and the box with the wing-nut it was full of finds!
I having a problem reinstalling the slide plate assembly.. not sure how it goes back in place....can anyone help..or point me in the right direction..

Thanks

The small radius on the slotted end should be curved downwards & that end should be facing out.
The small vertical plate with the pivot at the bottom engages & moves the slide plate...
HTH...

Thank you your a lifesaver.....got it back together!!

Cheers Bob.

The small radius on the slotted end should be curved downwards & that end should be facing out.
The small vertical plate with the pivot at the bottom engages & moves the slide plate...
HTH...

Reactions: DAKSY
Status
Not open for further replies.