Reliable BK dealer needed in Boston are

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dyerkutn

Feeling the Heat
Jul 11, 2011
Boston NW suburbs
These stoves have been highly recommended by many people in this forum but it is one brand I have not been able to locate a dealer for.

I've called them in WallaWalla (BK) and a real person answered quickly. That real person was an older woman smoker and was quite knowledgable. Not some call center or recording BS.

They must know that their dealer locator feature sucks butt and that it is costing them sales. They are pretty good about their website in general so this locator problem must be difficult to fix.

I've called them in WallaWalla (BK) and a real person answered quickly. That real person was an older woman smoker and was quite knowledgable. Not some call center or recording BS.

They must know that their dealer locator feature sucks butt and that it is costing them sales. They are pretty good about their website in general so this locator problem must be difficult to fix.
LOL, same impression I had, nice lady though.
Theres a dealer in Ashland MA, I think theres one on the north shore too.

Status
Not open for further replies.