remote display stovetop thermostat???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwscarab

Dec 5, 2007
SE Indiana
SORRY - I didnt do my homework first - this has been covered......my bad.

I envision a wireless remote unit that will alarm audibly (And loud since we're wishing) that wakes me up so I know it's time to reload. Seems simple enough, yet I've spent hours today searching for one without success.

Cool, maybe we can revisit this subject!!!

Somebody should invent one and hire Billy Maze to do a commercial on it and market it thru Bamzu.com.

But wait - Theres more!!!! Buy now and get a free pair of gloves.

All for $9.99 (plus $149.95 S&H;)

Don't forget the steak knives......there has to be a complimentary set of steak knives.....but only if you call within the next 10 minutes.

I do not know you to do that tiny ulrl thingie but check this link out:
Just copy it and paste it in your browser.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOODSTOVE-FLUE-ALARM-CHIMNEY-THERMOSTAT-TEMPERATURE_W0QQitemZ160309813589QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item160309813589&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:4|65:7|39:1|240:1318

Stephen in SoKY said:
I envision a wireless remote unit that will alarm audibly (And loud since we're wishing) that wakes me up so I know it's time to reload. Seems simple enough, yet I've spent hours today searching for one without success.

Here's an old Mother Earth News flue alarm. You could easily set it up to read low temp instead of high temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.