Remote Reset Button for Quadrafire Classic Bay CB1200 FS !!! How to Remotely warm your shed with a P

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Well, I tried stove this AM at 40 Deg F and it started fine!!

see thread “Quadrafire Classic Bay 1200FS died, quit, just stopped working tonight!!! ?#%&## KaPut!â€
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/91793/

Could very well be the AC cord causing the false starts!!! Will do more testing!

These stoves are built like tanks!!

But the cord loose would have stopped and started the stove??

Not stall the auger. The blower would have cycled everytime you lost power? Not just the auger?

You would have heard the combustion blower turning On and Off?? No??

Im still voting for the Capacitor. Its cheap and well worth the money...

Maybe this will do it? But seems doubtful. IMO

DexterDay said:

Not stall the auger. The blower would have cycled everytime you lost power? Not just the auger?

It was just a temporary interruption in power that stopped the startup cycle so it really could be the cord but I will see from more testing. So far so good!!!!

Don2222 said:
DexterDay said:

It was just a temporary interruption in power that stopped the startup cycle so it really could be the cord but I will see from more testing. So far so good!!!!

Only getting 6 pellets on a start-up is more than temporary interruption. IMO.

DexterDay said:
Don2222 said:
DexterDay said:

Only getting 6 pellets on a start-up is more than temporary interruption. IMO.

Bad contacts can cause interruptions maybe temporary was not the right word choice. Intermittent interruptions is what I mean.

Anyways, since I put the New AC cord in, it has started every time!!! Which goes to show Pellet Stoves need good electrical connections!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.