Renting a lift to do the liner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elkimmeg said:
Did I hear that right, the misses benches 200 lbs with one hand? well we know who wears the pants

Did she grow up living with a PE summit?
Hey .

Not with one hand. But yeah she lifts. Free weights. 205 is her max but I think she could go higher if she set her mind to it. She wasn't supposed to use both hands but I suspect she may have taken her arm out of her sling and given it a tug with both. She doesn't listen to me much. I was messing with the stove starter connection last night. I need to pull the stove out, trim down the liner a bit more(2-3 inches, and put it back so the adapter sits properly in the top of the thing. I'm guessing we will want a fire soon. not sure if tonight, but soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.