Repair advice for a custom stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_N

Sep 17, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hello,

I purchased a home in January with what appears to be a custom built wood stove. It is pretty neat but as you can tell from the pictures one support beam and three glass panels are missing. Can anyone direct me to where I could get replacement panels and find someone who could help me fix it? My dad did industrial fabrication so I could probably handle replacing the missing post but I'd prefer an experienced professional to help with the glass repair. I'm pretty sure carbon monoxide poisoning is in my future if I treated this as a do it yourself project.

I'm in the Atlanta area and appreciate any direction you can offer.

20140913_183714.jpg 20140913_183736.jpg 20140913_183843.jpg 20140914_165801.jpg

That, a green Formica kitchen table and ranch oak living room set and you are in business. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.