replaced my 1 year old stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart

Mar 10, 2006
Bethany Ct
i replaced my COUNTRYFLAME stove that was junk,worthless, just installed my ENVIRO INSERT WOW what a diffrence quite,throws out some heat awsome i posted this to tell everyone that countryflame gave me issues after issues, to bad they cannot keep owners longer then 1 years that company had had a lot of owner transfer's

No drive-by trashings here stuart. What were the issues with the Country Flame? S'plain please?

my first stove had a issue with auger motor, the auger motor would not reach auger i had tech support call me and said install washer's to make motor closer to auger end, so it will turn that issue fixed, then i complained and said i owned this stove for only 1 day and they sent me a 2nd stove that stove was worst then 1st stove if hopper lid slammed down the fan would kick on and i had no fan speeds just med speed intermintely,then i had a issue with the fresh air out that was not working possible cracked air intake tube, then the auger speed was turned all the way to - and was spilling more pellets then normal as if it was in the + end i belive i had a bad control board at a cost of $400 i had to pay so i said more so i bought a new stove

Welcome back fro Pellet Hell! It sure seems like you were not treated well by your dealer and then the maker. Well, good luck in the future - Be sure to post your ratings in our ratings section - both the old and the new (buy maybe wait a few weeks for the new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.