Replying to items in For Sale/Wanted forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJL923

Minister of Fire
Oct 29, 2009
Western Mass
i admit, during the summer my posts go way down, which means i haven't had much time in the new forum. Is there a way to reply in the for sale forum? Is it up to the poster to leave contact information?

There is no "reply" but that wouldn't stop you from starting a private conversation with the seller.

Goto your inbox (top of screen) and select "Start a new conversation". Just start typing the users name and it will use an alpha, numeric truncated search to narrow the names down for you.

I just realized you can't reply within a sale thread. Odd.

thanks jags, makes more sense that way anyway
Yeah, probably. The rest of us don't want to see the dirty laundry of the deal.:p

Couldn't reply in the Sale/Wanted part of the old forum either. It would just fill it up with back and forth conversation of no value to the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.