Reputable Installer in N. Massachusetts / S. New Hampshire?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormPanic

Oct 16, 2012
Merrimack Valley, MA
So I am considering moving my basement installed stove 8' up into my living room. This will require a new exhaust straight up out of the roof. Although I installed the stove and exhaust myself the first time, there is no way I am cutting a hole in my roof. Looking for a professional to take care of it for me. I am planning on doing all of the work besides the new exhaust install. Can anyone recommend a reputable (hopefully reasonably priced) installer in the N. Massachusetts (Merrimack Valley) / Southern NH area? Thanks!!

I had talked to Scott a while back about this but got sidetracked putting in new floors which need to be installed before I can move my stove. I have tried to re-contact him via phone and email for the past week but no luck....

I had talked to Scott a while back about this but got sidetracked putting in new floors which need to be installed before I can move my stove. I have tried to re-contact him via phone and email for the past week but no luck....

yeah i suspect he's probably stretched pretty thin this time of year as most installers will be as well. its their busy season

Heart Line Stove Shop in Jaffrey, NH did mine. Nice guys and very knowledgeable. They also handled the warranty issue I had with the paint job - did a great job with no hassles. I would recommend them as a dealer but maybe a little far from your location?

Chelmsford fireplace center has a few they use. Call them for a recommendation

Chelmsford fireplace center has a few they use. Call them for a recommendation
I bought Jotul parts from Chelmsford Fireplace and found them very personable and helpful. Bought my pellet stove a little closer to home in NH.

Status
Not open for further replies.