Reputable pellet stove technician in southern NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterfield

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2013
New Hampshire
Been lurking for a while and am ready to make the plunge. I have an opportunity to purchase a stove privately in great condition and more importantly, it's the color my wife wants. I understand some dealers will not service stoves they don't sell even if they carry that model. Can anyone recommend someone that would one could hire that provides installation and maintenance services in the Monadnock area of NH? Thanks.

Paul

Heart Line stove shop in Jaffrey have been great to us. Very nice/knowledgable. Did you try them to see if they would provide installation/maintenance for your situation?

I have visited them when first researching stoves and I know others who have bought from them. I don't believe they carry the line of stove I am considering but I can visit them to make sure. I got the impression they service those customers to whom they have sold a stove to.

Paul

Against the rules I know....but since I'm not offering to do it myself.....my brother could take care of you. I also think Don maybe able to help you out. Sean Lynch from Lynch Pellet Stove may be able to get to ya. HEck with it, I'd be interested too if it's something wicked exotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.