Resource for Fuel Oil Prices in CT ( i know it's not pellets...)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exmasonite

Feeling the Heat
Oct 3, 2010
Novi, MI
Hey all, how's it going?

So, while I am trying to warm the house as best I can with pellets in my Europa, I am finding i have to use some fuel oil from time to time and it's what heats my hot water.

And of course... the tank is getting lower and lower in the basement.

So i was wondering if my fellow CT pellet users had any good resources for fuel oil prices short of calling around. So far i've heard from Patterson Oil with a price of $2.74/gal and Quinoco with $3.09/gal. Both offer a 10-15cent discount if paid on delivery or within 15 days.

I'm up in the torrington area, btw.

Thanks.

(Mods- if there is a better place to put this or it's just too off topic to stick around, i understand)

My last fill up was a few weeks ago from power-fuels.com for 2.75 /gal with a 10 cent 10-day pay as well, so 2.65. They also offer free annual cleaning/service with auto-delivery/plans. i don't think they deliver up to T-town though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.