responsiveness layout and advertisements

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquini

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2009
North Shore, MA
I am on a Samsung note 2. The banner ads screw up the responsiveness of the site. It scales the site to fit the banner ad size. This leaves the content very small. Can you place a 100% width on the banner ads so they don't break the page layout. Attached is a screen shot of what I see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-08-08-02-17.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-08-08-02-17.png
    78 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Can you check to see if it's only the ad between the stickies and regular list that is doing that?

If so, I can make that ad go away for members....
there are 3 banner spots that are doing it top of the page under the stickies and at the bottom of the page. All of the 728 banner ads. You can wrap them in a div with a unique class and then it the css you can target the image too 100% width with a max-width of 728px.

Status
Not open for further replies.