1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Revolutionary new heating system: Wood stove /heat pump, hybrid.

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by WES999, Apr 1, 2012.

1. WES999

WES999 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Mass north of Boston
    Vulcan heating technology has recently released a totally new design wood stove /heat pump hybrid heating system, the maker reports up to 99.98% efficiency.

Here is an excerpt from their press release, describing how it works.

Here at Vulcan heating technology world headquarters, research has been proceeding to develop a line of heating products that establishes new standards for quality, technological leadership and operating excellence. With customer success as our primary focus, work has been proceeding on the crudely conceived idea of a heating system that would not only provide inverse reactive gamma radiation for use in unilateral phase detractors, but would also be capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters.

Such an heating system comprised of duel baloneyium infused catalysts , Reliance Electric motors, Allen-Bradley controls, and all monitored by Microsoft Software.

Now basically the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motion of conductors and fluxes, it's produced by the modial interaction of magneto reluctance and capacitive duractance. The original heating system had a base plate of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings ran in a direct line with the panametric fan.

The line-up consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzul vanes so fitted to the ambaphascient lunar wain shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator. Every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeters.

Moreover, whenever fluorescent square motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with the drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

The heating system has now reached a high level of development, and it’s being successfully used in the operation of Milford trunnions. It's available soon, wherever Vulcan heating technology products are being sold. Picture 025.jpg Picture 025.jpg

Sound great, I am going to order one.
    wkpoor likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

LOL. That was hilarious.
  3. FGZ

FGZ Member

Loc:
    N.Shore MA
    I was getting really angry with the technical writers at Vulcan Technologies for being ridiculously technical, then misspelling "dual"...until I remembered what day it is. And the pic sealed the deal - love it
  4. Realstone

Realstone Lord of Fire

Loc:
    Southern ON
    I believe the Rockwell Industries turbo encabulator utilizes the same retro-diaphramic phase inducement. See video below:

Happy Sunday y'all
  5. Peter B.

Peter B. Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    SW Wisconsin
    I guess I was a few years ahead of the curve with my own design... fully 110% efficient per Warnock Hersey.

Peter B.

[​IMG]
  6. Manitoulin Maples

Manitoulin Maples Member

Loc:
    Manitoulin Island, Ontario
    that was super funny! great choice of words!
  7. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Michigan

This is the video I thought of immediately. Simply amazing...
  8. Treacherous

Treacherous Minister of Fire

Loc:
    WA state
    Just add a Magic Heat and it will be 99.9999% efficient. :)

[​IMG]
  9. WES999

WES999 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Mass north of Boston
  10. woodgeek

woodgeek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    SE PA
    Wes,

If it has a COP>3, sign me up.
  11. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    They obviously spent all of their money on R&D and couldn't afford an editor.

"This is in addiction to P/T relief valve."