Rika/Austroflamm Integra II ER3 for the first time in 6 years

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have owned my Integra II Inert since 2008, have v 1.33 software, stove is installed correctly. Cleaned mostly by the book. Been burning Bear Mountain pellets since day one and never had an error except for when I run out of fuel and get an ER0. This year I bought a few bags of something other than Bear Mountain that claimed to be premium, just to get me by the first few cold nights. Not one bag in I had an ER3 (air flow error). Just goes to show that fuel does matter. Not asking for any advice, just letting everyone know that what you burn matters.

Have owned my Integra II Inert since 2008, have v 1.33 software, stove is installed correctly. Cleaned mostly by the book. Been burning Bear Mountain pellets since day one and never had an error except for when I run out of fuel and get an ER0. This year I bought a few bags of something other than Bear Mountain that claimed to be premium, just to get me by the first few cold nights. Not one bag in I had an ER3 (air flow error). Just goes to show that fuel does matter. Not asking for any advice, just letting everyone know that what you burn matters.
scsherer here. Was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for optimal settings on the Integra II.I got mine about a month ago. Getting an er3 even with Bear Mountain pellets. Packsaddle pellets seem better.
Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.