Rika parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skidozer

Mar 11, 2010
western ny
I got my used Rika Integra II installed and running great. Makes the basement comfortable for the boys to play their video games.

My question is where is a good place to order parts, I want to get gaskets for the next time I take it apart and clean it.

Maybe cheaper to get high temp gasket material at a automotive supply or ebay and make your own.

Ebay generally higher,but shipping ok.Several of the people that post on this site work for places that have good inventory,nice to help out those that help.Lately have been using spa place in nixa,fast and reasonable shipping,but rika listed under austroflamm.

Status
Not open for further replies.