RIP Angelo Dundee

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hossthehermit

Minister of Fire
May 17, 2008
Maine, ayuh, by gorry
HE really WAS the greatest. Nothin' more to say.

I read a couple articles about him today and learned a couple things. I think it would have been interesting to have befriended him. I wonder if anyone will do a book about him?

Just days after the passing of another great -- Guerino "Goody" Petronelli -- Marvelous Marvin Hagler's trainer from Brockton. (Tough town.)

mrjohneel said:
Just days after the passing of another great -- Guerino "Goody" Petronelli -- Marvelous Marvin Hagler's trainer from Brockton. (Tough town.)

I was a HUGE fan of Marvin's, I still say he won the Leonard fight

I met Marvin once on Cape Cod where he was training. My friend Paul asked him for an autograph and said, "That's Paul. P.A.U.L." Marvin just stared at him. I took a step back. (Man, he was good!)

Status
Not open for further replies.