RIP Steve

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsman23

Minister of Fire
Aug 26, 2008
western southern tier of NYS
on friday while on his way home from dialysis my friend steve had a heart attack and died in front of the quickfill gastation here in franklinville after crashing into another truck and then into a house. He was my friend that i grew to know at dialysis and today he is gone.................... he will be missed... damm this dialysis... there must be a way there simply must.
__________________;sick

Sorry to hear this Woodsman. That really sucks.

So sorry for your loss

Thinking of you, sorry for the loss.

I'll keep Steve, his family and you in my prayers. Stay strong.

So sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you, and your friend Steve's family.

Woodsman, please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your friend.

Thoughts and prayers to you and Steve's family and friends, may he rest in peace.

Very sorry to hear about your friend Steve... thoughts and prayers offered for his family and you and yours as well.... Have Faith....

Im sorry to hear the loss of your friend, I will keep you and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry Woodsman.

Sorry to hear about Steve. Fill your days with memories of the good times shared.

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.