rk2001u controler flickering, etc..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmaster

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2010
N.W. Ohio
Can anyone direct me to a link to replace the resister ? I did a little searching but didn't see the thread. I Know it's been discussed here before.

Thank you, I will check it out.

Just called radio shack and they have the 2200 uf 35v capasitor in stock ! Thanks again, this site and the people on it are awesome !

Thanks for directing woodsmaster to my fix, ew. Since I fixed my controller I have had no problems with it.

This year I installed the 12 volt fan in the top housing of my boiler, as discussed in other threads. I used a 120F snap disc control to turn the fan on if the enclosure gets too hot. It doesn't seem to run often, but it's nice to know that the fan is there to cool the controller if needed.

Haven't got a chance to fix it yet. It's suppose to warm up this weekend so I'm going to have to make time to work on it. Mine don't have any vent holes in the casing so I will be adding some.. I need to clean tubes, patch the nozzle again and should be good to go for the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.