Rockin' Oslo Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
Just playing around with the camera tonight. The air is off and is sittin at 650*plus.

Attachments

• IMG_4988.jpg
    IMG_4988.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_4991.jpg
    IMG_4991.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_4992.jpg
    IMG_4992.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_5002.jpg
    IMG_5002.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 613
Great pics . . . nice looking hearth . . . what I can see of it at least.

Nice burn, great stone.

That is one good looking stove! I love how they did the casting on the door and the knobs are interesting looking..

Ray

Yup, she's cooking Nice secondary show ya got going there. I'm curious about the thermometer on the front. Jotul recommends putting it on the top. Is there another one there?

BeGreen said:
Yup, she's cooking Nice secondary show ya got going there. I'm curious about the thermometer on the front. Jotul recommends putting it on the top. Is there another one there?
I do keep it on the top left corner, I just put it there for the picture. It was interesting though, it reads the same on the front corner as it does on the top.

That hearth is very nice.

Thanks, it looks a little different now. I loved the Oslo but it just couldn't keep up. The Blaze King does the job nice :coolsmile:

Attachments

• IMG_5068.jpg
    IMG_5068.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 327
Status
Not open for further replies.