Rookie thinking of Cape Cod

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm going to call tomorrow and get the blower. I've got an old house (130 years old). Not much "open concept" in those days.

Ordered up the blower last week. Hoping to take delivery in the next week or so. I'll be sure to let ya'll know what she looks like.

Here she is. Just have to get the back wall painted after the lovely experience of removing the old wallpaper. Can't wait to get some break-in burns going.

Attachments

• IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 151
How is the draft with the horizontal chimney? I've been wanting to try that.... ;)

Seriously, that looks great with the brown in the pad and the floor. Very nice! :cool:

Let us know how the heat distribution works out.

Here she is. Just have to get the back wall painted after the lovely experience of removing the old wallpaper. Can't wait to get some break-in burns going.

Wow.........that is a great lookin stove !

Status
Not open for further replies.