Room Fan/Blower not working (US Stove-King Pellet Stove Model 5510)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

msumner7

Jan 31, 2009
Eastern, CT
I just tried to start my stove for the first time this season and it started up, but the room fan never turned on. So basically I am burning fuel, but not heating my house. I recently had an issue with the ignitor and replaced the fuse in the control panel and I was wondering if I might have done something to the control panel that may have effected the room fan. I can't find a manual for the control panel anywhere online and the manual I have is pretty useless. Power still works, draft fan still works, but room fan never goes on. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Unplug the stove,

I would try to oil the motor and see if it freely spins. May just be stuck.

Take an old electrical cord and wire it to the fan. If the fan runs, Could be a snap disc that turns on the fan.

If fan doesn't run=Need new fan.

jay

Status
Not open for further replies.