Room for a new guy?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope.. had them delivered. HD charges $65 no mater how many get get so I ordered 3 tons.

Update...(sorry it took so long, life got in the way) My Mt Vernon AE insert was installed on Sunday and inspected on Monday. This thing is awesome! I've now been bitten by the pellet pig bug and have found Fireside Ultras seem to work well for me, so I'm on a mini-quest to grab a decent amount; probably 30-40 bags. Well, that's a decent amount for me anyway. I don't currently have a situation where I can store a ton or more indoors, but that will change when spring/summer comes and I can build a storage area. A picture will be forthcoming to "prove" the existence of said insert. :) Thanks again to all for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.