Room-to-Room Ventalator

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtp10181

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2007
Marshall, WI
I was flipping through some hearth or home magazine at the lunch table today and saw an add for this thing. I remembered their webpage so I found it on it when I got home today. There has been lots of talk from people about moving air around the house, this thing looks like it might do the trick?

http://tjernlund.com/airshare_ventilation.htm

I think you could basically make this from stuff at the hardware store but some people like pre-made tested systems instead of making up their own stuff.

This company makes some other interesting stuff as well. I need one of those dryer duct boosters, I think my run is about 30ft plus two 90 deg bends.

*I have no affiliation with this company, I just thought this thing looked interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.