Rubiks cube and my 7 year old

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfunk13

Minister of Fire
Sep 11, 2008
Wyoming
I have been teaching my son to solve the Rubiks cube.
Today he got it! Smart little man.

304993_563023587059859_486608987_n.jpg

Reactions: Jack Straw
My son was part of a team that built a huge interactive lighted rubiks cube called the Groovix cube (Groovix Lab)
It'll be going on the 28 country 50th Anniversary Rubiks Cube world tour. Is in the Pacific Science Center now. A second has been commissioned and will be installed in a to be built special glass room on top of a museum across the river from Manhattan, and you;ll be able to play it from Manhattan on your cell phone If I cam figure out how, I'll copy a picture from another site and post it here. IF

I just looked it up, that is pretty cool.
They are a fun puzzle, i can do one in under 2 minutes.

Way to go, he da man!

Pretty cool bfunk.

The only way I was able to solve that darn thing was to re-arrange the stickers! ;em

Reactions: burnt03 and bfunk13
The only way I was able to solve that darn thing was to re-arrange the stickers! ;em
I did the same as a kid, you can however pop one of the middle pieces out and the whole cube will come apart.
Then you can put it back together piece by piece in the solved position. Another useless fact. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.