Rural king - Free Shipping on pellet stoves to a commercial address

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydreamer

Dec 7, 2008
East Central IL
I just noticed on their website they have free shipping on all in stock pellet stoves to a commercial address. I don't know how long it's good for or if there is a distance limit. Maybe they are hoping to sell more stoves to sell more pellets.
https://www.ruralking.com/

Not interested in a new PS but it looks like a fun store...we don't have any of those around here unfortunately. We have a place called "The Barn Store" near where I live...looks like a miniature version of a "RuralKing" store....

It's just a big warehouse store with concrete floors, but they always have free popcorn for you to eat while your shopping. You can also take your pets into the store if they are on a leash so sometimes we take our dog in there.

Reminds me a lot of the Tractor Supply Co stores. What I didn't like seeing was the misleading "$1500 tax credit" banner in the pellet stove ad.....makes it seem like everyone will get that amount. I didn't see any $5000 stoves for sale on their site. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.