Rutland 4 Inch Pellet Vent Brush

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2012
Saco, Me
5RU-17420 Does anyone have/use this for their pellet vent? Or could you recommend any other 4 inch vent cleaners?

Thanks

pick up a dryer vent cleaner from HD. it has 3' extensions & you can buy extensions for it, I have 21' of extensions & run it down the chimney liner tube w/my drill on the end from the top of my chimney

I have one, I love it.
Works great in my situation.
15' Vertical stack.

---Nailer---

i use the lint eater as well. they suggest plier tightening the screw together joints and taping them to prevent possible unscrewing if the drill is somehow run in reverse.

it works great. i have one 90 degree elbow and with a little gentle pressure the brush makes the turn without a problem.

I just recently purchased this Lint Eater 10 pc kit plus 12' extension for a total of $43.99 delivered. It looks like a nice setup and was highly recommended by many of the forum members.

http://www.rewci.com/lirodrveclki1.html

Attachments

• photo(26).JPG
    photo(26).JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.