Ryobi One+ 4Ah Lithium Batteries 2/$89

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougsey

Feeling the Heat
Aug 3, 2006
Epping, NH
Hey All,
HD has a sale on these batteries. I'm taking advantage of this price to upgrade my power from nicad.

Have to get a new lithium charger for $30.

The new batteries are suppose to be compatible with the entire One+ line, even the older blue tools.

Reactions: semipro
I took advantage of that HD sale too. they still sell 1 high capacity battery for 99 dollars, yet the 2 pack are 89! I figured however they would hide them in the store, so i bought them online and used store pickup. They were waiting for me at the service desk. I looked around the tool section and i was right, the only ones displayed were the 1 pack for 99. I did find the 2 pack elsewhere in the store, nowhere near the ryobi display!

Yes they work with the old blue tools as well. I have a few of those but mostly the green. These high cap batteries are a must if you run the high draw stuff like the circular saw, sawzall etc. I have a bunch of lion batteries but most were the compacts and the circular saw wasnt good for more than a few cuts on the compacts. Its a beast however on the hi caps.

Reactions: Dougsey
The price has gone down to $85 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.