Ryobi Splitter Availability?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwburn

Feeling the Heat
Nov 19, 2005
Connecticut
I see in the other thread about the Ryobi splitter at Home Depot that Jared just bought one a week or so.

Curious if people are actually seeing them available at Home Depots?
We decided to buy it but when I went to two different stores they said they have not gotten their splitters yet for the season. When I went to the second one I came prepared with the part # from their website and the lady there was nice and after looking it up said they had 2 of them due in Oct 4. She said to call on the 3rd. She also gave me a more specific part # to reference when I call back.

Shipping from their website is an extra $70 so for that I can wait the extra week and a half. With my luck by that time some crisis will come up and my wife will say we can no longer afford it! LOL.

I'm looking forward to it though. I think it will suit our needs just fine.

They've been at both the Home Depots near me for at least a few weeks already. I live in Suburban Philadelphia so kinda surprised they don't have them already up in CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.