sad music news

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;hm:(

just heard on the radio while i was at lunch apparantly Joe Cocker has passed away.

sad day.
That sucks. I'm glad I got to see him in my youth. Sad day for sure.

I have tons of respect for this guy and a better understanding of his soul today than I did back then. But, Joe must have had a sense of humor. Anybody remember the Belushi stuff?

This made me laugh practically till I cried. This is the best interpretation of what Joe sang at Woodstock. Subtitles NAILED it.

Reactions: Dune
We were fondly remembering Belushi imitating Cocker, too! We laughed until our sides ached. One of my favorites was, "Feelin' All Right", the Traffic tune.

Vid is awesome.
I remember getting that messed up back in the day. (just a tiny glimpse but still a memory)

Status
Not open for further replies.