Sandy Stool

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnus

Feeling the Heat
Oct 23, 2010
Central, NJ
When the wife asked me to get a gift card from a local big box home improvement store as a housewarming gift, I got another idea. These friends are light wood burners and I thought they'd appreciate this standing next to their stacks. Black Locust. Should last for a little while. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382193418.054729.jpg

The $1.00 worth of wood or the chainsaw?

Ha. Not the saw. The wood.

Yeah, that should burn nice, might have to split it to get it into the stove :p

Just joking, that's pretty cool, I like it.

I prefer a recliner but that is a nice stool you have there.

Attachments

• recliner (1).JPG
    recliner (1).JPG
    339.1 KB · Views: 235
  • recliner (2).JPG
    recliner (2).JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: osagebow
I think it was a terrific idea.

I never appreciated a stool left next to my firewood stacks. Darn critters--I think they do it on purpose!

Last edited:
When I read the topic of this post I thought it was a personal problem at first.

That stool would come in handy when splitting kindling. I get 2x4 cutoffs from a contractor friend that I split with a hatchet.

Reactions: Jags and oldspark
Reactions: Beer Belly
When I read the topic of this post I thought it was a personal problem at first.

Lol. Though I might make use of the Wood Shed to avoid destroying the pipes, it's not the kind if thing I'm likely to post here.

Update: the stool was a hit with the new homeowners and made a great conversation piece. I always enjoy talking about my wood ;)

Reactions: NickDL
Nice wood stool.

Status
Not open for further replies.