Santa Fe exhaust fan factory or aftermarket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have only had that aftermarket motor for less than a year and it was only used for about 3 months of the good heavy burn season (late December is when they finally passed all testing and were available.) But we haven't had any problems with them since that time. No warranties at all. So it seems to be a good strong motor that I would love give it an unreserved nod for a good motor I don't like doing that until we have had a hundred or more burning straight through the hard part of the year and we just haven't hit that yet, It does look like a pretty good motor as far as we have seen so far though.

We have only had that aftermarket motor for less than a year and it was only used for about 3 months of the good heavy burn season (late December is when they finally passed all testing and were available.) But we haven't had any problems with them since that time. No warranties at all. So it seems to be a good strong motor that I would love give it an unreserved nod for a good motor I don't like doing that until we have had a hundred or more burning straight through the hard part of the year and we just haven't hit that yet, It does look like a pretty good motor as far as we have seen so far though.

When will you get one for CB1200 ?

When will you get one for CB1200 ?
As far as I am aware none of our aftermarket suppliers have anything in the pipeline for the CB1200. You never know for certain though as they tend to play things close to the chest until they are ready to put them out.

I did go ahead and purchase the aftermarket fan, just got it installed with no issues, excellent fit. Did not light the stove but did run the fan and seems quieter than the original. The fan seems well built and uses a fasco motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.