Saturday Morning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This Cherry has been down for a couple of years so early Saturday morning the plan is to grab this.

zap

Attachments

• 100_4372.jpg
    100_4372.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 239
Curber, I'm just hoping it's still good, still have two other Cherry like this that are up next.

WoodNStuff, I might have Friday off but will concentrate on splitting and stacking. Saturday if the Rhino's coolant temp sensor is fixed I'll be getting two Cherry, the one in this picture and one more that has been down.

zap

zapny said:
Curber, I'm just hoping it's still good, still have two other Cherry like this that are up next.

WoodNStuff, I might have Friday off but will concentrate on splitting and stacking. Saturday if the Rhino's coolant temp sensor is fixed I'll be getting two Cherry, the one in this picture and one more that has been down.

zap

Nice! I love cherry. It's great burning and great to split really small for use in the charcoal grill - makes steaks or chicken taste great.

WoodNStuff said:
zapny said:

zap

Nice! I love cherry. It's great burning and great to split really small for use in the charcoal grill - makes steaks or chicken taste great.

Here are the other two Cherry that I want out this weekend, should get two Saturday and the other Sunday.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2804.jpg
    100_2804.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_4164.jpg
    100_4164.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 201
Is this all your property Zap? How much acreage do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.