Save money.............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCPO

Minister of Fire
.........next time your blower (distribution) motor goes bad.
No need to spend the $125-$250 for the OEM blower motor that your dealer might charge.
An example would be my Harman blower fan motor replacement Dayton (Broan #99800464) is generic (as I suspected) and readily available from more than one vendor on the net. Cost is $38.50 + $7-$8 shipping.
A good idea is to look closely at yours, record the nomenclature and search for a replacement part on the net and at minimum save the info for future reference.
At that price I figure it probably warrants having a spare on hand.
John

Good info on a replacement blower John... And since I have the same stove, I guess I don't even have to look to see what I actually have! :)

Steveo said:
Is that the same motor that will fit my Harman P68?
Chances are that it very well could be but I`d suggest you check your stove .
All you need to do on a Harman PP38+ is remove the lower right cover. (looking at the stove from the front) Not sure about other models.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.