Saved so much money by using pellet I got......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadDad320

Feeling the Heat
Jul 13, 2008
NW New Jersey
I saved so much money by using pellets instead of oil I was able to get this..........

Buell Firebolt XB12R

Attachments

• bfb.bmp
    53 KB · Views: 718
BadDad320 said:
I saved so much money by using pellets instead of oil I was able to get this..........

oops .... photo file size too big.......

Well, now you have all of us wondering what it is.....get PhotoShop fired up & fix the pic size so we can see.... (we're like kids waiting to open their Christmas presents)....".cmon Dad, get out of bed, drink your coffee...HURRY!"

(BTW, this BETTER be worth the wait) :lol:

EDIT: wow...NICE!!!!

There you go.....photo is a little small but you get the picture.... I gave my oldest son my Ninja (600) and got myself this.

Congratulations! This is only my first year burning so here is what I was able to get so far with my savings...

tricycle.jpg

How many years do I need to burn to upgrade to that?

Wow! Very nice!
Those bikes are so fast they can freeze the snot to your face
while riding in the winter.. :lol:

codebum said:
Congratulations! This is only my first year burning so here is what I was able to get so far with my savings...

Me too...first year w/ pellet stove. Hey, wait a minute....you got 3 wheels on yours!! This is all i could afford:

Attachments

• razr.jpg
    razr.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 631
Good one macman... I think the twisted logic goes something like this: You gotta burn more to save more.

macman said:
codebum said:

Me too...first year w/ pellet stove. Hey, wait a minute....you got 3 wheels on yours!! This is all i could afford:

Makes it rough hauling pellets !!!

Been burning wood 3 years & pellets 2 years & I paid in full for that red thing in the upper left hand conner under where it says "master of fire" with the money i didn't need to spend on fuel oil.

Its a 2004 toyota celica GTS, 185 hp , 4 cylinder, 1.8ltr, with variable valve timing,intelliegence & lift. At one time, an expermential engine made by yamaha racing for toyota. the speedo goes up to 160 mph, but the top end is closer to 200 mph. Has the custom agressive body kit with the extra large low profile racing rims & tires. Does the qtr mile in 14.2 seconds.

At 7200rpm , the" lift" is hydralically activated & the valves change from a street profile to a full race configuration. The tack also goes from 7,200 rpm to 8,300rpm, which it is factory limited not to exceed. This results in that jet aircraft take off feeling from the seat pushing against your back.

The speedometer also tries to emulate the tachometer, only not quite so instantaniously.
It is nearly more car than I can handle.

Others owners have turned theirs into 10 second cars but I happy to keep mine stock so that it will still get 30 mpg if I feather the gas pedal, although it gets about 2 mpg if I take it through the gears. It comes out of 3rd gear at 110 mph & shifts into fourth & goes a lot faster for about another 80 mph.

But being the conservative that i am ,i only took it to 160, just once for about 20 seconds.

That car could easy run with the fast & the furious, with just a few small mods.

Hey---you dont hear me brag about my honda civic hatchback,now do you.

kyburnr said:
macman said:
codebum said:

Makes it rough hauling pellets !!!

Oh Man...I KNEW there had to be a reason why it took me so long to get those 5 tons from the pellet supplier...but I wanted so badly to be a Pellet Pig and be in the club!!!

Well, that does it! I'm saving up to get a tricycle starting today!!!!

Slackers. And you try to call yourself Pellet Pigs.

Get with the program.

Eric

Attachments

• small pic of pellets.jpg
    small pic of pellets.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 561
eernest4 said:
Been burning wood 3 years & pellets 2 years & I paid in full for that red thing in the upper left hand conner under where it says "master of fire" with the money i didn't need to spend on fuel oil.

Its a 2004 toyota celica GTS, 185 hp , 4 cylinder, 1.8ltr, with variable valve timing,intelliegence & lift. At one time, an expermential engine made by yamaha racing for toyota. the speedo goes up to 160 mph, but the top end is closer to 200 mph. Has the custom agressive body kit with the extra large low profile racing rims & tires. Does the qtr mile in 14.2 seconds.

At 7200rpm , the" lift" is hydralically activated & the valves change from a street profile to a full race configuration. The tack also goes from 7,200 rpm to 8,300rpm, which it is factory limited not to exceed. This results in that jet aircraft take off feeling from the seat pushing against your back.

The speedometer also tries to emulate the tachometer, only not quite so instantaniously.
It is nearly more car than I can handle.

Others owners have turned theirs into 10 second cars but I happy to keep mine stock so that it will still get 30 mpg if I feather the gas pedal, although it gets about 2 mpg if I take it through the gears. It comes out of 3rd gear at 110 mph & shifts into fourth & goes a lot faster for about another 80 mph.

But being the conservative that i am ,i only took it to 160, just once for about 20 seconds.

That car could easy run with the fast & the furious, with just a few small mods.

Hey---you dont hear me brag about my honda civic hatchback,now do you.

How many bags of pellets can ya fit in it?

BadDad320 said:

Buell Firebolt XB12R

Awesome, but isn't that like a Harley or something? ahahah, just kidding. I've got a Kawi 636, but fell in love with Yamaha's...lol.

It has a Harley V twin engine. My son had an 2004 Yamaha R6 but it met an unfortunate end. That's why he is getting my 07 Ninja. I was looking at some Ducati's too but ended up going with the Buell.

Saved so much money by using pellet I got……
Warm.

codebum said:
Hard to tell, but I think one of those tons have my name on it!

Oh no, don't try that codebum......you need your eyes checked. If you click on the pic, you'll see that those pellets have MY name on them.

Hey Eric, so when are you going to deliver?? And don't forget my knit hat!!!

Attachments

• pellets.jpg
    pellets.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 398
BadDad320 said:
I saved so much
money by using pellets instead of oil I was able to get this..........

Buell Firebolt XB12R

Yeah you think you saved money eh?
Once you start with the bling bolt ons
the dough will fly outa yer pocket faster
than that bike goes..

Are you a member on the xlforum? http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/
We have an awesome Buell forum.
I'm Xena over there. Enjoy the bike!

You guys are all small thinkers.
I told my wife that with what we save on oil she could redecorate
the living room. And she did..the fringe benefits to me are priceless..<wink>

Attachments