Saw this on ebay...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slvrblkk

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 2, 2008
Northampton, PA
in case anyone is interested......seems a bit suspicious, though.....but what do I know!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Premium-Hardwood-Wood-Pellets-High-Heat-Pellet-Fuel_W0QQitemZ200319476772QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item200319476772&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

If it's the same Allegany Pellets that the stove shop carries that I bought pellets from then they are supposed to be very good pellets. Who knows....great price if it's legit!!!!

I would be curious why Allegheny Pellets, Inc. who is in Youngsville Pennsylvania would be listing pellets for pickup in Wellsville, New York. And the eBay seller's last sale was a Home Depot gift card.

But that's just me. :coolsmirk:

I don't think they are the same company, the Allegheny Pellet Corp of Youngsville, PA. has a white bag with a red center and a beaver or woodchuck on the front. The one from New York has a clear bag from the pics shown on Ebay in front of the 2 bay garage.... the website for the Allegeny N.Y. wood pellets ( no " H " in Allegeny ) shows a farm with a couple of silos.
I did a thorough search for the N.Y Allegeny Pellets and came with nothing, but the Pennsylvania Allegheny Pellet corp. is completely legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.