Score...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got 2 more loads tonight. It sounds like the guy who farms this property is going to clean the rest up tomorrow. I guess he wants to take advantage of the wet conditions and burn a brush pile. He is going to pile the rest of this tree on top. He seemed happy with how much I had gotten done. I cleaned up all the limb wood. And I got the trunk down into the gnarly stuff. I hit a hollow area. I drug all the brush into piles. I am not sure what to do for the land owner but I will show my appreciation some how. I got 5 nice loads out of this tree. View attachment 99456View attachment 99457View attachment 99458

photo-11.JPGphoto-12.JPGphoto-13.JPG

Nice...Real Nice... Great score there. Plus being able to back your truck up to it to load it... Bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.