Score!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D8Chumley

Minister of Fire
Jun 25, 2013
Collegeville PA
Drug this lil beauty out of the woods at the job, it is a blowdown. It will be coming home with me a truckload a day after work. That butt end is 25", should get some good splits out of it. ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411221279.082724.jpg

Reactions: Lakeside
Ash. Got 5 rounds from the butt end in the truck and it was full. ( squatting a little ) Water was bleeding out of it after I cut and man those buggers had some weight to them. I was by myself but managed to get them in the truck. I couldn't let that Ash just lay there and rot, love that stuff
My MS360 had an issue, it would stall out after the cut but would start again.
Until it didn't. Came home and put a new plug in it, still won't fire- has spark. Cleaned the air filter and nothing. I guess now I have to stop at the saw shop on Monday, good thing I have a spare saw or 2

Last edited:
Now that I'm awake I might head over to the job and grab another load. I can be back before anyone else is awake then maybe honey and I will go to breakfast

You must be nocturnal. Lol!! Or at em early. I got restless at 5 am thinking I should relax it's Sunday morning

Not by choice. Our female Boxer had puppies 10 days ago and she is up wanting to go out and do her business every few hours. Wife covers before midnight since I'm asleep by 9ish and I cover the 2ish and 4ish potty breaks. Sucks as I'm working 6 days a week all summer and the one day I could sleep I'm up before my alarm would go off. Just left her out again, that's 2x since she woke me up at 4 am... Thank the Lord for the internet

Yea, when are Shepherd was a puppy I remember taking her out every couple hours at night in the dead of winter. All I can remember was how much it sucked! That was a puppy not puppies..

I'm not talking about the puppies, the mom is the one wanting out every 2 hours. All they do is eat sleep and poop right now, their eyes aren't open yet

Gotcha. So you still have some good times to look forward too

Yes sir we do. Puppies are fun mostly, we take them out in the yard and they run around and play, good times

Reactions: JTRock
Super jealous. My favorite pass time is driving by wood on the side of the road in my accord and feeling inadequate because I can't scrounge

Reactions: D8Chumley
check your fuel line, new fuel eats the plastic lines, not hard to take apart

Reactions: D8Chumley
Well the job I'm doing is for the owner of the company. I didn't want him pulling in and seeing a tree laying in the field that I drug out of the woods. Housekeeping on this job is critical, I don't want my pee pee smacked by the boss :)

check your fuel line, new fuel eats the plastic lines, not hard to take apart
I was going to put a new filter in the 360 when I got home. While I was waiting for 7:00 to get here so I didn't piss off neighbors with the 460 I gave the 360 a few pulls and it started. I pulled the fuel line out of the tank and it feels squishy so before I do anything else I'm going to replace that in-tank line to the carb and see if that solves it. Could be sucking itself shut, even though I put StarTron in the 2 cycle gas can

Status
Not open for further replies.