Score!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT-Mike

Minister of Fire
Mar 22, 2008
New England
Was talking to a fellow wood-burner at work today and he tells me he is going back to dino-juice, just doesn't have the time he says.

So he offered me ~ 3/4 cord 2 year old split red oak.

Who am I to say no?

Was talking to a fellow wood-burner at work today and he tells me he is going back to dino-juice, just doesn't have the time he says.

So he offered me ~ 3/4 cord 2 year old split red oak.

Who am I to say no?

Nice Score ! You are a good person taking all that off of him for free you could have charged him labor for removal. :p;lol

Pete

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Nice score
Could be ready to burn , for sure good for next year :)

dancingirishman.gif

So why wouldn't he just burn what he has left then turn on the gas? But better for you this way

Good for you Mike but difficult to understand why one wants to pay more for heat and poorer heat at that.

I'm not arguing with the man, he made the offer on his own accord. Will post pics, scheduled to pick it up Monday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.