Scored Another "Old Ammo Trade for Stihl", a 360 Pro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boog

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2012
NE Ohio
In my feable attempt to deal with this serious case of CAD, and accepting my constitutional duties to arm the Ohio Militia, I have scored another old ammo trade saw. First was the untagged "440" that turned out to be a 460, then a really nice 026, than a plain jane 250, and finally a mint 360 pro with case! I could not turn this deal down, it had my name written all over it. The guy advertised it on CL stating that he would consider trades towards a log splitter, or for things that go bang. I still have many things that go bang, so I jumped on it and the deal was done.

360pro.1.jpg

360pro.2.jpg

I have not cut with it yet, just got home, but it ran and sounded real smooth! The guy said he didn't need it any more as he cut the few big trees on his lot and has a smaller 250 "PORTED" saw that meets his remaining needs. Has anyone ever heard of porting a 250?

Don't worry AC, I still have ammo held back to arm the Michigan Militia!

Wow.....

Willing to Trade a Spankin New 460 for your used 460 and that 360 PRO??

That's one I would Definitely be willing to do :)

That saw is clean... But my 460 is cleaner :)

2012-04-15_12-51-53_519-1.jpg

Really nice Dex, I do see a little dust near the oil cover though:p. Better get after that!

Gee, since we have the Cord Hoarders Club established, maybe we should start up the Saw Hoarders Club :cool:. Have not heard back from the guy with the 028 super, but I'm working a new one on a 310.

I dunno Boog, I see it has RM2 chain on it ;sick. I think you got ripped off. :p Where are these deals when I'm looking? :confused:

Reactions: DexterDay
That's a really nice 036, good score!

That's a really nice 036, good score!

Thanks Dyno625, I cut with it on Friday working on a big red oak tree top. It ran real smooth, with my eyes closed I'd have thought I was using my 440!

Status
Not open for further replies.