Scored some ash

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weatherguy

Minister of Fire
Feb 20, 2009
Central Mass
At Thanksgiving meal my BIL said he cut down 3 huge ash strees and asked of I wanted some, dumb question, just bring it by when you have time. He dumped it yesterday, I had room for a cord but he ended up giving me more than a cord, Im running out of room so Ill have to build another rack,
I dropped below 12 cords and I didnt want Dennis to get mad at me for falling behind ;)

IMG_7540.JPGIMG_7541.JPGIMG_7542.JPGIMG_7543.JPG

Nice score,
delivered ranks close to the "spoiled " category

I see room for 12 more cords at least.
Never have too much firewood ;)

Reactions: amateur cutter
I think I can make another 2 cord rack and leave enough room to drop off wood and process it if I get any more scrounged wood.

Dropped off is like the Cadillac for us wood hoarders, ash at that! I would have asked the bil where the rest of it is? Dennis will approve! ;)

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Great score WG!

Ray

I am jealous of your ash ! Nice wood ! You have big racks ! :p Ok sorry I could not stop myself nice score Weatherguy.

Pete

Reactions: milleo
you're a wood scrounging addict...

Gee, I wish I had that problem :)
If I had some freinds or a BIL, it could happen I guess!!

Nice score :cool:

sweeeet

Status
Not open for further replies.