Scored some Dry creeks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schoondog

Feeling the Heat
Aug 17, 2008
dutchess county, n.y.
Stopped at an Agway in Claveack, NY jast week and they had Dry Creeks in stock. Went to the website to check store hours and noticed they were part of a co-op and Millerton,NY Agway was one of the co-op stores. This store being closer, I made a call and the very pleassant woman who answered mentioned that they had Dry Creeks and there was a coupon to be had online. Got a ton for $239 this morning. As I remember Dry Creeks were a pretty fair pellet and I can't wait to burn a few. First full ton in and now waiting for a Somerset sighting so ton #2 can have a new home !

Schoondog

they were a good pellet, but has supply issues last year......hope everything else is the same!

Hey Schoon:) Nice to see ya around again. Might have to investigate those Dry Creeks myself....never burned them before.

Hey fellas good to "see" ya. I was close to DJs the other day but did not stop in. I may go for a 55 gal.drum of goldenrd to mix with some wood pellets if he is still in business. I'll let you know.
Schoondog

Status
Not open for further replies.