Scotts 2046 riding lawn mower bagger

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smabon

Jan 29, 2009
Lunenburg, Ma
I just picked up a Scotts riding mower and want to get a rear bagger for it. I am looking for a triple bagger for it. Does anyone know what other baggers will fit on it. It is a 2000 Scotts (by John Deere) 20 HP with a 46 inch deck. Thanks for your time.

TSC has the tow behind trailers that adapt to just about anything. A set of mulching blades are a lot cheaper though.

Thanks for the tow behind trailer idea. I do plan on mulching most of the time. Just want the bagger for leaves in the fall. I get a lot of leaves.

Pro DIY said:
Thanks for the tow behind trailer idea. I do plan on mulching most of the time. Just want the bagger for leaves in the fall. I get a lot of leaves.

if you keep up on the leaves they mulch up good also.
last year i mulched a spot on my lawn that had leaves as high as the lights on my murray tractor. i just kept riding over them starting on the highest position then dropping the deck when i could. it cuts the leaves into 1/4 inch pieces and within a week they were gone and not by the wind blowing them somewhere else. the decompose very quickly at that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.