Screw DT/Jags- I'm voting Vermin

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, strong teeth for a strong America. :cheese:
I think he may be on to something. Fresh breath is a priority in my life.
Dixie will love the pony promise.
Screw Delta and Jagsy....they gots nothin on this guy. :lol:

I recall seeing that jacket on an 1980's big hair band lead singer. Twisted Sister or was it David Lee Roth? Thats five minutes I'm not getting back...Nice boot though. Gotta go, burning daylight and I have a paddock to build.

He had me until the FPI. That's just wrong ;-P

Doin' a Lucas McCain impersonation, fishingpol?
:p

I loved that show :)

I don't want to know what kinda of shooting lessons they do in the bathroom :sick: Sorry for the hijack. Back to the boot guy.

some of you may have noticed...sadly, Jags and/or I did not fair well in the primary yesterday...I'm going to take the next few days to really consider if I have the stamina to continue this fight. How does one compete against a man with a boot for a hat anyways?

on a side note...apparantly it is "illegal" to threaten people at the polls with violence if they dont vote for you...who knew? damn police and their sticks.

I have free beef jerky...

And Delta, don't try to go into the booths with them. Something about free will, cheating, blah, blah, blah.

Delta-T said:
some of you may have noticed...sadly, Jags and/or I did not fair well in the primary yesterday...I'm going to take the next few days to really consider if I have the stamina to continue this fight. How does one compete against a man with a boot for a hat anyways?

on a side note...apparantly it is "illegal" to threaten people at the polls with violence if they dont vote for you...who knew? damn police and their sticks.

So no pot in every kitchen....was that not your promise.....? >:-(
Most unfortunate....

Jags said:
I have free beef jerky...

And Delta, don't try to go into the booths with them. Something about free will, cheating, blah, blah, blah.

...and NOW you tell me. How embarrasing for me. I did think it was curous that the booths did not seem to be built for 2...definietly not built for 2 plus law enforcement types. I may not be able to beat a man with a boot hat in an election...but I sure can run fast.

GAMMA RAY said:
Delta-T said:

Most unfortunate....

dont give up the dream Gamma!

GAMMA RAY said:
Delta-T said:

Most unfortunate....

I think it was "pot in every chicken" but there was some legalities about that as well. I sure wish they would come up with an "acceptable actions" pamphlet for people just getting in to this. They keep shutting down my angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.