Screws for englander 13 blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsa0021

Feeling the Heat
Oct 1, 2008
Ohio
I bought a blower for my 13 from Home Depot online and they didn't send me screws to attach to the stove. I can't tell if the holes are threaded or if I just need sheet metal screws. Anyone know what is supposed to be used?

What did you do with the screws holding the cover plate on the back of the stove? They are what you use to mount the blower.

What did you do with the screws holding the cover plate on the back of the stove? They are what you use to mount the blower.

My 13 didn't come with a cover plate on the back of the stove, but it did come with the blower and screws. If'n you can't tell, I'd just go use some appropriately sized, self-tapping screws and call it good. The blower isn't that heavy, and you have holes for 4 of them.

Bought the stove used. Didn't have the cover plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.