scrounge buddy found in n. mass

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schwaggly

Burning Hunk
Sep 23, 2009
n.shore ma
all set thanks

wish you were closer

Yep, wish you were closer to me..............I'd be there right now.

WoodButcher

WOODBUTCHER said:
I'd be there right now.

theres the catch, I need help m-f during the day.

Hey there, I am in Souther NH and have family in saugus. I have a couple of saws and a Ford explorer to pull my 12 foot utility trailer, how far does the wood have to go to be on your property? Do you have saws of your own? what kind of wood?? I could help you some tuesdays and fridays.

funny thing, my friend and i go to scrounge some wood his truck 6' bed mine5.5..... he says i should call my buddy i wonder if....... so he calls i can hear his friend yelling at him for not calling sooner......
we now have access to a 450 dump with 6' sides i believe 6 wide 10' long?
and the bigger dump truck that he uses for excavating its a big mutha.... anytime ..... we both just looked at each other and laughed it never hurts to ask!
and back ot .... if you were where stevebass is i would really consider driving up there to help..... but n.shore is just to far ... sorry... and hopefully skinny will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.