Scrounge Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT-Mike

Minister of Fire
Mar 22, 2008
New England
Found a woman about 12 miles away who had 8 acres of hardwood logged. Tops are available for the taking.

Unfortunately I won't be able to check it out until Monday as I start a stretch of 4 nights tomorrow night.

I am checking it out Monday morning when I get off work. We have only talked on the phone so I don't know if she is hot has a nice personality.

Maybe she's trying to shrink the amount of her BUT BTUs so it fits in her current storage containers .
Letting someone else handle the exposed tops will probbly be good for both parties.
Let us know :)

Whether she's hot or not, sounds like she's gonna give you some "good wood"!! :p;)

Reactions: ScotO
Hey Mike....if it's my area of SW Ct. I can take a run over and give it a look for ya

I love exposed tops.

Reactions: ScotO
I love exposed tops. Ooops! What a pair!

Reactions: scotvl
Ok now all that is just plain funny!! LMAO:p

She has tops and no bottoms sounds interesting but she's already been logged...

Reactions: firefighterjake
She has tops and no bottoms sounds interesting but she's already been logged...
Now that one got a laugh from me.

This entire thread is quite amusing. :)

:D Hilarious :D

Sent from my rooted and eclipse running X2--thanks nitro-- if im posting on here I'm probably supposed to be working! I can't help im addicted to HEARTH.COM!

Status
Not open for further replies.